This week I haven't felt too positive about things. Seems to be one thing after another. I'm trying so hard not to focus on the negativity, but it seems to be winning! Seems maybe I need to post a few positive things today to brighten me up. Here goes.....
My number one positive this week, and every week, is my angel, Trinity. No matter how down and out I'm feeling, how low my head is hanging, when I feel like nothing can go right, there she is. She seems to know exactly what to do at the right moment to bring my smile back. A giggle, a smile, a tickle, her telling me she loves me, the giant hugs and kisses she gives me. There is something to be said for a child's perception. I think they can sense when you need them most, and she surely has a gift for that! I am so thankful for her every single day of my life.
My wonderful husband. He cleans, he takes care of our daughter while he's out of work, he walks the dog ALL the time. He listens to me moan and groan. He loves me with his whole heart, and doesn't let a day go by without making sure I know that. In fact, everyday, he asks me "Have I told you that I love you today?" I think that's the sweetest thing! Lord knows this life is short, we never know when someone may be unexpectedly taken from us. He knows how important it is to let the people you love know how you feel. I hope he knows how much I love and appreciate him!
I am blessed to have a job. In today's economy, to be getting a paycheck at all is a blessing. I may not always love my job, but it puts food on the table and a roof over our head. And really, for the most part, it isn't bad. I love the people I work with, and am lucky enough to call most of them friends. We can laugh at each other, vent to each other, and joke around with each other probably more than we should. This job has given me the opportunity of meeting a lot of people in our community, and has made me appreciate living in a small town where everyone knows everyone. I even have clients that I consider friends.
I have a wonderful family, wonderful friends, and pretty good darn life. Things could always be better, things could always be worse. So, here's to looking on the bright side. I feel better today already :)
No comments:
Post a Comment